Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Woot!

How-dy all!!


A one Captain Stephernie Ryn made the comment about how she would absolutely LOVE it if Erica had her own newspaper or magazine; something she could reference daily.

Well... my magazine days have since passed (yay Argus!!! ^^)

So now you will be graced with my makeshift newspaper!

I'm not 100% on what I should entitle it... so if you have any suggestions, they would be much appreciated.

:]



*post script*

Also, methinks I should have a pen name o.0

Suggestions for that would also be much obliged.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha- let me be the first to comment on this one- SWEET! My own newspaper! ish, kinda, well, it's not really mine, but it's still wicked awesome! Well it's 12:02 am and I just finished a stupid report for Business Communications (stupid class! And I found out I don't even need it!) and now I have to finish the last like 30 pages of Monte Cristo for English, so ciao!