Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehen to the 'U'..

O my Holy whiffleballs Batman!!!

First:

I am sorry that I haven't written everyday on this blog like I said I would.


Second:

I did something today that I promised myself many years ago that I would NEVER do....


I applied to BYU.


:O



I 'officially' turned down my half tuition offer from the University of Utah and pushed the 'Submit' button on my application to Brigham Young University: Provo.


In 6-8 weeks we will see if I will get to bleed blue.


If I get 'Rejected' (like so often happens..... thanx eHarmony!!) then I will go and bleed green.

Today I also discovered that I am still enrolled at UVSC (soon to be UVU).

I found this out only because I needed to obtain a transcript from the one concurrent enrollment class I took waaaaay back in August of '05.

So yeah..... hopefully by May we will know if this Wolverine/Ute will morph into a Cougar.




WISH ME LUCK!!!


:]



*Prayers wouldn't hurt, too..... I reckon :] *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Runnin' Utes??? Now THAT is Ericrazy!!