Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Cute Neuro-Psychology Major :]

I gave my talk today.

It went really well!! Surprisingly enough!


I got many a compliment on it.


Also, I had a very nice, in-depth conversation with a very cute guy about neuro-psychology.

I wish to speak with him again... perhaps next week

:]


Here is a rough schedule for my week:

Monday - Taxes

Tuesday - Either Ecclesiastical Endorsement w/ my Stake President or Classic Skating with my Relief Society chix.

Wednesday - Ghost Hunters!!! :]

Thursday - PROVO TEMPLE!! Yay!! :D

Friday - Nothing.... yet

Saturday - Avery's 1st Birthday BASH!! ... @ Auntie's house, ofc ;]

Sunday - Speak with cute Neuro-Psychology Major again! :] ... that and visiting teaching


:]


I pray that my week at work will be just as nice as my after-work activities.

...wishful thinking :P



TAKE LUCK!

No comments: