Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ernest L. Wilkinson Center, Rm. 3224

I'm speaking in church tomorrow.

No one is coming to see me, however.

Which I suppose is alright; I would probably just be more nervous were there actually family members there... judging me... along with all the other 160 people in my ward...also judging me.

Tyler Belnap came home from his mission (Mexico City, Mexico) this past Wednesday. His welcome home talk is also this Sunday... at the very same time I will be giving my not-so-grandoise talk.

My family will, however, be attending his welcome home.

I suppose it's better that way.

They haven't seen him in 2 years and they have to put up with me everyday.

Were I them, I ... no... nevermind... I would still want to hear me talk.


If anyone happens to read this before 1 o'clock Sunday morning... we meet in 3224 in the Wilkinson Center, BYU.


:]


Happy Saturday!

:/

No comments: