Friday, March 7, 2008

Brave, Brave Sir Douglas, Brave Sir Douglas Ran Away!!!

3.6.08 Thursday


Today the world was set right!!!

At about 10 to 4 this fine afternoon the valiant Knight of the Geek Squad, Sir Doug galliantly (galiantly.. gal-yant-lee) rode into my office and fixed my computer!!!

And.... in record time, I might add.

A whopping 10 minutes for Sir Doug to destroy the beast that took 5 other not-so-galliant squires 3 weeks to slay!

Also, in those mere 10 minutes Sir Doug hooke up my printer!

And brave Sir Douglas ran away!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh! It won't let me post a comment! I was going to say on the other one that my computer used to be broken like everyday and we'd have to wait forever for it to be fixed! But now it's working fine and dandy, hopefully never to break again!