Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Favor to Ask...

My brother, David (the younger) broke his big toe the other day.

He took some pain meds for it.

Had an allergic reaction to it.

Now he looks like Will Smith in 'Hitch'... sans the happy-go-lucky.


So, I have a wee favor to ask...

Please include him in your prayers.

Coming from someone who knows what it's like to break multiple bones (including both feet) my heart breaks for him. I suppose it helps that he's my brother and I love him... but still

Regardless of family ties, please

please
please
please
please
please


Pray for him.


:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll pray for him! How bad is it?

Ericrazy said...

He's doing better.... he broke one of his feet, and then had an allergic reaction to his medication.
It's taken him about a week for the swelling to subside... but still
It just worrys me, especially since he's still living with my mom. And I know what it's like to be broken and live with her.
So... yeah

Thank you :]

Anonymous said...

He's still living with her? Why? Is it his choice or...?

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Ha oh no that's horrible!! We will be praying for him for sure!

You're blog is very entertaining, I'm glad I started a blog cause it's fun to keep up with everyone!