Thursday, August 21, 2008

O Man!! o.0

Alright! This is going to kind of a long blog... so bear with me!

Erica has decided to give 'manymuchmoosen' a makeover and fix it up to be a blog dedicated to updating our family and friends on our newfound college life here at Snow College.


This past week has been kind of crazy. Adjusting to new schedules, surroundings, roommates, football players, navigating our way through the vast *cough*not*cough* campus, so on and so forth.


Here are a few random pictures from this past week:

Jessica inside my federdekkan(sp) cover helping me put my comforter inside :P

Another angle... very dignified :P


We got henna tattoos! This is mine before I was able to take off the paste.


Here's one of Jessica's... hers is pretty freakin' sweet

Her other one... Jess is pretty much a die-hard Olympics fan :P

Here are here rings after we picked off the dried Henna paste.


And my hand after the same said picking...

...And Jess' leg...



You can see we had fun :P


Also... just so you know, I (Erica) am on the staff for Snow College's newspaper, the Snowdrift and I will be posting the articles that I write on here as well. Jessica (my trusty photographer) and I went to the SanPete County fair this evening and attended the Demolition Derby! It was a HOOT! So please stay tuned for that amazing article. [The articles have to be in by 10PM Saturday and the paper will be printed and ready for distribution on Wednesday... so I'll try and keep the blog to that schedule as well]


We love and miss all of you!!!


:]

1 comment:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Demolition Derby??? FUN!!!