Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alice_2 - I've Edited It Further o.0

Ok... so that was fast....

I've settled on the songs for 'Alice_2'

[You're going to notice a bit of Rihanna.... well... she has good music with great beats and basically all of her songs are very 'Alice' to me. I've cut down my selection of her choons for the CD drastically! Also a lot of BOND, but you've got to understand... I LOVE BOND!! :P ]



1. Shut Up & Drive – Rihanna
2. Korobushko - BOND
3. Around the World - ATC
4. Play – J.Lo
5. Victory [Mike Batt Mix] - BOND
6. Love At First Sight – Kylie Minogue
7. Untouched – The Veronicas
8. You Make Me Wanna Fall – Amy Collier
9. Homecoming - BOND
10. Jump Up [If you Feel Alright] – Da Beat Bros
11. Let’s Get Loud – Jennifer Lopez
12. Fuego [Caliente Mix] - BOND
13. S.O.S - Rihanna
14. Viva [Orion Mix] - BOND
15. Goodbye to You – The Veronicas
16. Wintersun - BOND
17. Dance Like There’s No Tomorrow – Paula Abdul
18. Pon De Replay - Rihanna
19. Speed [Crash Club Mix] - BOND
20. 1-2 Step - Ciara
21. Disturbia - Rihanna

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

I want the Jacob one!
I know you made one :)