Monday, December 8, 2008

Stacy

Jessica's hot-momma of a ... uhm... momma requested that we post pictures of our frickin' cute apartment that Jessica decorated with her frickin' cute Christmas jazz.

So here ya go Stacy :]
This is our tree ^^

And another view...
...And yet another view ^^
Hope you liked it :]
Also, side note: Erica's camera broke so unless Jessica takes the pictures or someone else donates pictures, manymuchmoosen and stuffyoufind will only be text or stickfigure things I doodle on Paint :P
Merry Christmas!!!!!
*~( :}>
[that's my poor interpretation of an emoticon santa, if you couldn't guess :P]




2 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

haha! I love your space! It's awesome! Yeah, I pretty much wasn't having the best day when I wrote that whole thing on my blog, so I just started writing and came up with that last post...! Glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Erica. I love reading both of your blogs. Keep up the great posts!

Stacy